Concerning the entire aircraft - incl. recovery
We have got long-term experience with the inspection, assessment and rectification of structural damage for many EASA-/FAA-registered* aircraft types according to our EASA Part-145 certificate. All tasks listed can be implemented in one of our service centers or externally upon request..
If your aircraft is nonvolant or cannot be transported otherwise, we will take care of an appropriate aircraft recovery.
* other registrations on request
- Structural inspections of the entire aircraft
- Assessment of structural or corrosion damage and its individual structural repair
- Rectification of structural damage (caused by ground/flight operation or toilet fluids)
- Metal work regarding structural modifications
- Recovery of accident aircraft
We provide provide special equipment for:
- Separation of aircraft fuselage from the wings
- Jacking up the fuselage and wings
- Disassembly of the aircraft (dismantling of the engines, control unit and wings)
- Transport of fuselage and wings to your desired location
Our in-house team also provides non-destructive testing (NDT). All repairs are carried out in accordance with the current Aircraft Maintenance Manual, Structure Repair Manual and Engineering Repair Definition.