Aircraft Structure Repairs
Concerning the entire aircraft – incl. recovery
We have got long-term experience with the inspection, assessment and rectification of aircraft structural damage and repairs for many EASA-/FAA-registered* aircraft types according to our EASA Part-145 certificate. All tasks listed can be implemented in one of our service centers or externally upon request.
If your aircraft is nonvolant or cannot be transported otherwise, we will take care of an appropriate aircraft recovery.
* other registrations on request
- Structural inspections of the entire aircraft
- Assessment of structural/corrosion damage on aircraft and individual structural repair
- Rectification of structural damage
- Metal work regarding structural modifications
- Recovery of accident aircraft
- Technical communication with the engineering department of the manufacturer or another authorised Part-21 organisation (on request)
- Individual technical assistance and planning of aircraft structural repairs
* caused by ground/flight operation or toilet fluids
We provide provide special equipment for:
- Separation and jacking up the aircraft fuselage from the wings
- Disassembly of the aircraft (dismantling of the engines, control unit and wings)
- Transport of fuselage and wings to your desired location
Our in-house team also provides non-destructive testing (NDT) related to intended aircraft structure repairs.
*All repairs are carried out in accordance with the current Aircraft Maintenance Manual, Structure Repair Manual and Engineering Repair Definition.