Avionics & Flight Instruments
Precisely analysed & integrated
Our highly specialised team knows about avionics issues. Core competences include the installation, inspection and repair of avionics and components of all renowned manufacturers.
We can easily localise and remedy errors on site – even for older systems. Customer-specific avionics modifications and expansions complete our service. A large pool of rental equipment is available so that you can still fly while your aircraft is being repaired.
Did you know that we have one of the best equipped instrument shops in the world? For instance we work for renowned aviation companies (i.e. Airbus Helicopters) on a regular basis.
We have got more than 1000 instruments in our capability list.
Avionics | Our Service
- Avionics installation, maintenance, repair, exchange and other services - from standalone units and batteries to complex autopilot- and WX radar systems
- Collins, Honeywell and Garmin avionics systems as integrated solutions
- Conversion and refitting to state-of-the-art avionics (RVSM, TCAS, EGPWS, FDR, FMS, GPS, P-RNAV, ADS-B Out)
- Functional tests, avionics troubleshooting & repairs (i.e. of transponders and altimeters due to FAA standards)
- Electronic tests
- 406 MHz ELT Programming
- Complete redesign of panels
- Sale and consultation for avionics equipment
- Provision of rental equipment and devices
Flight Instruments | Our Service
We offer service and repair for
- Flight surveillance instruments
- Navigation instruments
- Engine surveillance instruments
- Attitude instruments
- Tailback/static tests
- Torque wrench calibration
- Tensiometer and manometer calibration
- Mobile service for FAA examinations, i.e. for transponders and altimeters
- Installation of instruments with complete panel overhaul