BLR Whisper Propellers
The MT 5-blade Whisper Props for Kings Airs are extremely quiet and efficient. They are exclusively sold by BLR and both, EASA + FAA certified. The BLR props can be combined with further modifications and also comply with the strict German noise regulations (Deutsche Landeplatz-Lärmschutzverordnung 2010).
- Excellent vibration damping + and cabin noise reduction
- Improved performance (take-off & climb + cruise speed)
- Nickel alloy leading edges for erosion protection of the blades
- Carbon fibre* - ca. 25 lbs less weight than the standard props made of aluminum
- No prop speed restrictions on ground while operating in low idle
- Unlimited blade life + FOD repairable blades
- Less FODs by more ground clearance / smaller diameter
* Natural core with a carbon fibre shell
Decide for a BLR Prop + Winglet bundle and profit twice: by an attractive package price and improved performance!
- Up to 33% reduced runway length
- Improved short field performance
- Increase short field useful load up to 1.500 lbs!
BLR Props & Winglets | Available Upgrades
|King Air C90A - C90GTi||Winglet* + Props||FAA / EASA certified|
|King Air F90||Props||FAA / EASA certified|
|King Air 200 - B200GT||Winglet + Props||FAA / EASA certified|
|King Air 250||Winglet + Props||FAA / EASA certified|
|King Air 300LW + 350 (i/ER)||Winglet + Props||FAA / EASA certified|
* Models which comply with the EASA requirements (serial LJ-1085 and up)