ADS-B Out Upgrade
Until December 31, 2019 (USA) and December 07, 2020 (Europe) all IFR-equipped aircraft over 5,7 t and / or faster than 250 kts must be equipped with ADS-B Out avionics (Automatic Dependent Surveillance – Broadcast). For an optional limited time extension to the year 2023 a retrofit programm will have to be established in due time.
We will help you with either solution.
Smaller aircraft with Garmin GTN series and GTX-330es / 33es can be upgraded as well (if wanted also with LPV and PRNAV).
We already provide the ADS-B Upgrade for following N- and EASA-registered aircraft:
- Cessna C525 CJ1+ (from SN 0600)
- Cessna C525A CJ2+ (from SN 0300)
- Cessna C525B CJ3 (SN 0001 to 0450)
- Cessna 560XL / XLS and XLS+
- Beechcraft King Air C90 series with Pro Line 21
- Beechcraft King Air B200 series with Pro Line 21
- Beechcraft King Air B300 series with Pro Line 21
- Beechcraft Premier I / IA
- Nextant 400XT / XTi
- SAAB 340
- Embraer Executive Jets – all types serviced by us
- other aircraft types with suitable Garmin GTN series and GTX-330es / 33es
ADS-B Upgrade currently in progress for:
- Beechjet 400A and Hawker 400XP
Early orders profit from cheaper prices!
Not convinced yet? Read this article